Help patients access EPIDIOLEX® (cannabidiol)
Greenwich Biosciences remains committed to making EPIDIOLEX affordable and accessible for patients
After you submit a prescription, there are multiple ways to help your patients save on their EPIDIOLEX treatment.
Find coverage information for your patients
Use the tool below to browse coverage criteria by plans.
- [[ plan.Name ]]
Select health insurance provider
|[[ plan.Name ]] [[ vm.planTypeLookup(plan.PlanTypeId) ]] | [[ vm.tierLookup(plan.PlanId) ]]||[[ vm.planTypeLookup(plan.PlanTypeId) ]]||[[ vm.tierLookup(plan.PlanId) ]]|
|[[ vm.selectedPlan.Name ]] [[ vm.planTypeLookup(vm.selectedPlan.PlanTypeId) ]] | [[ vm.tierLookup(vm.selectedPlan.PlanId) ]]||[[ vm.planTypeLookup(vm.selectedPlan.PlanTypeId) ]]||[[ vm.tierLookup(vm.selectedPlan.PlanId) ]]|
Access and support
Greenwich Biosciences is committed to making EPIDIOLEX affordable and accessible for patients by working with payers to reduce or eliminate reimbursement hurdles.
EPIDIOLEX Copay Savings Program
Financial support for qualifying patients
- Eligible commercially insured EPIDIOLEX patients* will have an automatic copay applied and will be offered financial assistance
Eligible commercially insured patients will pay as low as $0 copays for refills or prescriptions filled between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. In addition, there will be no annual savings cap for the 2021 calendar year. These changes are intended to improve patient access and took effect on April 1, 2020. We will continue to evaluate our programs in order to provide patients with ongoing access to EPIDIOLEX.
After December 31, 2021, eligible commercially insured patients can get EPIDIOLEX for as low as $0 for the first 30-day prescription and as low as $25 for subsequent prescriptions. There will continue to be no limit to the amount qualifying patients may receive to help meet copay costs for the remainder of 2021.
Download this helpful copay savings reminder for your patients and their caregivers.
- Legal residence in the United States, including a domestic mailing address (no P.O. boxes)
- Commercially insured patients who are not also receiving prescription coverage for EPIDIOLEX through any Federal health care program (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Affairs programs, including Medicare Advantage and Medicaid managed care plans)
- Commercial copay assistance must be permissible in the state in which the patient resides and in which the prescription is being filled
- Patient must have a valid prescription for EPIDIOLEX from a licensed prescriber
- This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice
Hospital to Home Program
Greenwich Biosciences provides a solution to ensure necessary care for patients when they have been prescribed EPIDIOLEX for outpatient use as part of their discharge from an inpatient hospital stay, the insurance reimbursement process could lead to a delay in access to therapy, and the practitioner deems that this delay in access could lead to significant negative clinical outcomes.
This program is intended solely for patients being discharged from an inpatient hospital setting† who do not have access to EPIDIOLEX upon discharge. Patients who have a supply of EPIDIOLEX at home are not eligible for this program.
†Eligibility requirements: Valid prescription from a licensed prescriber of EPIDIOLEX for use following discharge, legal residence in the United States (no P.O. boxes), program is permissible in the state in which the patient resides and in which the prescription is being filled.
This program is subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For more information call