Help patients access EPIDIOLEX® (cannabidiol)
Jazz Pharmaceuticals remains committed to making EPIDIOLEX affordable and accessible for patients
After you submit a prescription, there are multiple ways to help your patients save on their EPIDIOLEX treatment.
Discover which plans in your area cover EPIDIOLEX. Formulary status results may vary and are subject to change.
Access and support
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is committed to making EPIDIOLEX affordable and accessible for patients by working with payers to reduce or eliminate reimbursement hurdles.
EPIDIOLEX Copay Savings Program
Eligible* commercially insured patients may pay as low as $0 per prescription
Download this helpful copay savings reminder for your patients and their caregivers.
- A legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- Commercially insured (patients are not eligible for this program if they are receiving prescription reimbursement for EPIDIOLEX under Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, VA/DoD (Tricare) programs, the Indian Health Service, or any other federal or state-funded healthcare program, or where prohibited by law)
This offer is subject to change or discontinuation at any time without notice. Other restrictions, including monthly and/or annual maximum limits, may apply.
See below for full terms and conditions. No enrollment is required. Eligibility is assessed as part of the standard benefit investigation process performed by the pharmacy. Any copay benefit will be automatically deducted from the patient’s copay. The copay savings program is not prescription coverage or insurance. Patients cannot seek reimbursement from health insurance or any third party for any part of the benefit received by the patient through this program.
Full terms and conditions
Hospital to Home Program
Jazz Pharmaceuticals provides a solution to ensure necessary care for patients when they have been prescribed EPIDIOLEX for outpatient use as part of their discharge from an inpatient hospital stay, the insurance reimbursement process could lead to a delay in access to therapy, and the practitioner deems that this delay in access could lead to significant negative clinical outcomes.
This program is intended solely for patients being discharged from an inpatient hospital setting† who do not have access to EPIDIOLEX upon discharge. Patients who have a supply of EPIDIOLEX at home are not eligible for this program.
†Eligibility requirements: Valid prescription from a licensed prescriber of EPIDIOLEX for use following discharge, legal residence in the United States (no P.O. boxes), program is permissible in the state in which the patient resides and in which the prescription is being filled.
This program is subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Quick Start Program
Eligible* patients can get EPIDIOLEX through the Quick Start Program while coverage is being pursued. New patients may be eligible to receive up to four 15-day free supplies.
- Complete the Patient Support Program Start Form, making sure to check the two boxes at the top, sign the HCP or designated agent authorization, and obtain patient or legal guardian signature
- Fax the completed form and valid prescription to Epidiolex Engage™ at 1-855-518-7566
- Submit eRX to PharmaCord 11001 Bluegrass Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40299
- Tell the caregiver to expect a call from the Epidiolex Engage team
- Patients who are 1 year of age or older with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, Dravet syndrome, or tuberous sclerosis complex
- New EPIDIOLEX patients with commercial insurance as well as those who are eligible for or participate in federal healthcare programs, such as Medicaid, Medicare, or any similar federal or state programs. Patients who pay cash for their prescriptions are not eligible for the EPIDIOLEX Quick Start Program
- Program may not be applied retroactively and does not cover refills beyond the initial four 15-day supplies
Full terms and conditions
For more information, call