EPIDIOLEX® (cannabidiol) is available through specialty pharmacies
your patients to their treatment?
Monday–Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET
Help your patients obtain treatment with Epidiolex Engage™
With supportive tools and educational materials, Epidiolex Engage is designed to help your patients with TSC, LGS, and Dravet syndrome.
Explore resources below to help your patients get started.CLICK HERE FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SUPPORT
To get EPIDIOLEX for your patients:
Find a specialty pharmacy
Enter an address, city, or ZIP Code to find a local specialty pharmacy:
NATIONAL IN-NETWORK SPECIALTY PHARMACIES:
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
You must submit your patient’s prescription and a completed Epidiolex Engage start form to any in-network specialty pharmacy.
Epidiolex Engage Start Form
This form is necessary for specialty pharmacies to determine if they are within the payer’s preferred network for prescription fulfillment. If they are not, the prescription will be transferred to an Epidiolex Engage authorized specialty pharmacy in the payer’s network.
The form will also be necessary to establish the reimbursement status of EPIDIOLEX based on the patient’s insurance coverage.
If you do not know a preferred, authorized specialty pharmacy for your patient’s plan, you can find a specialty pharmacy using the link below or fax the start form and prescription to Epidiolex Engage.
Depending on your state’s e-prescribing rules, the supporting prescription may be electronically transmitted or faxed.
Prescriptions should include EPIDIOLEX by name to avoid rejection, as certain health plans and institutions may have policies regarding cannabis products/use that have not been updated since FDA approval of EPIDIOLEX.
Need help determining your patient’s appropriate dosage?
Once the prescription and start form have been received and approved by an Epidiolex Engage authorized specialty pharmacy, the pharmacy will be responsible for filling the prescription and contacting the patient directly to arrange shipment.
Greenwich Biosciences has partnered with CoverMyMeds® to help patients connect with their treatment by:
- Reducing time to therapy with streamlined, online PA requests
- Live tracking of PA requests from initiation through appeals support
- Customized appeals support, including initiation of appeal letters and payer follow-up
- Ensuring continuity of therapy with automatic resubmissions of previously submitted PA requests
To get started:
- Sign up for a no-cost account, or log in to your existing account at covermymeds.com.
- Initiate or respond to an electronic PA request in the CoverMyMeds system.
- Complete requested clinical details and then electronically submit the request to the plan for determination.
Greenwich Biosciences provides resources designed to help patients, providers, and office staff navigate the complexities of the managed care landscape to obtain EPIDIOLEX
- Benefits verification
- Prior authorization and appeals support
- Patient affordability programs
- Hospital to Home Program
- Determination of payer’s preferred specialty pharmacy provider (SPP)
- Referral to the payer’s preferred SPP within the EPIDIOLEX pharmacy network
To get started, call 1-833-GBNGAGE (1-833-426-4243) Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.