EPIDIOLEX® (cannabidiol) is available through specialty pharmacies
Questions about connecting
your patients to their treatment?Call 1-833-GBNGAGE
Monday–Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET
Epidiolex Engage™ can help your patients obtain their treatment
With supportive tools and educational materials, Epidiolex Engage is designed to help your patients with LGS or Dravet syndrome.
Explore resources below to help your patients get started.CLICK HERE FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SUPPORT
To get EPIDIOLEX for your patient:
Find a specialty pharmacy
Enter your address, city, or ZIP Code to find a local specialty pharmacy in your area:
NATIONAL IN-NETWORK SPECIALTY PHARMACIES:
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
The Epidiolex Engage Team can help with benefits verification and specialty pharmacy identification.
Complete and submit enrollment form
You must submit your patient’s prescription and a completed Epidiolex Engage enrollment form to any in-network specialty pharmacy.
Epidiolex Engage Enrollment Form
This form is necessary for specialty pharmacies to determine if they are within the payer’s preferred network for prescription fulfillment. If they are not, the prescription will be transferred to an Epidiolex Engage authorized specialty pharmacy in the payer’s network.
The form will also be necessary to establish the reimbursement status of EPIDIOLEX based on the patient’s insurance coverage.
If you do not know a preferred, authorized specialty pharmacy for your patient’s plan, you can find a specialty pharmacy using the link below or fax the enrollment form and prescription to Epidiolex Engage.
Submit the prescription
Depending on your state’s e-prescribing rules, the supporting prescription may be electronically transmitted or faxed.
Prescriptions should include EPIDIOLEX by name to avoid rejection, as certain health plans and institutions may have policies regarding cannabis products/use that have not been updated since FDA approval of EPIDIOLEX.
Need help determining your patient’s dosage?
Once the prescription and enrollment form have been received and approved by an Epidiolex Engage authorized specialty pharmacy, the pharmacy will be responsible for filling the prescription and contacting the patient directly to arrange shipment.
Prior authorization (PA) support (if required)
Greenwich Biosciences has partnered with CoverMyMeds® to help patients connect with their treatment by:
- Reducing time to therapy with streamlined, online PA requests
- Live tracking of PA requests from initiation through appeals support
- Customized appeals support, including initiation of appeal letters and payer follow-up
- Ensuring continuity of therapy with automatic resubmissions of previously submitted PA requests
To get started:
- Sign up for a no-cost account, or log in to your existing account at covermymeds.com.
- Initiate or respond to an electronic PA request in the CoverMyMeds system.
- Complete requested clinical details and then electronically submit the request to the plan for determination.
For the benefit of your patient, Epidiolex Engage can help with:
- Benefits verification
- Determination of payer’s preferred specialty pharmacy provider (SPP)
- Enrollment referral to the payer’s preferred SPP within the EPIDIOLEX pharmacy network